Friday, May 8, 2009

Randoms for Rach

So, Ray blogged this list of Randoms… you know what one of her Randoms was? That I blog a list of Randoms. So, here it goes:

1) I have a hard time saying no to my family when they need something from me, even if it conflicts with my schedule.

2) I wish that I could sleep-in every day.

3) I don’t like to clean but I love a clean apartment/house.

4) I have really weird dreams almost every night.

5) I hate taking prescriptions and have stopped taking Vicodin for my foot… even when it hurts, if I can help it.

6) I love being outdoors, and being surrounded by nature.

7) One of my BFF’s hates being surrounded by nature, yet we still love each other.

8) I have a tendency to be impatient when it comes to marriage. Even though my boyfriend is amazing and things are great how they are now.

9) I am learning to rely on God for patience!

10) The more that I blog this the more I realize how different Ray and I are and how grateful I am to have her!!

11) I cry sometimes at night because I am scared of losing my dad. Even though I believe God will heal him... sometimes I cant help it.

12) I pray that my husband someday will be half the man/father that my dad is.

13) I love Lilies.

14) I used to want my future daughter someday to be named Lillyanna and call her Lilly. Now I would settle for a dog named Lilly :)

15) I already have 5 or 6 names picked out for kids someday when I have them.

16) I want to be financially independent.

17) Sometimes I have a really bad memory. I blame it on my mother. Seriously, I can tell her the same thing 5 times in 15 minutes and she will ask me the same question again on minute 16.

18) I love love love the color Green. When I was a kid I would save my green colored pencils for only the most special pictures. Couldn’t waste my favorite color on just any picture :)

19) I learned how to love myself about a year and a half ago but still have relapses sometimes.

20) I love skinny days!

21) I cant wait for my foot to heal completely so I can start exercising again and taking walks.

22) I am almost completely out of debt except for my school loans.

23) I love to shop but never have any money to right now :(

24) I love love love the spring/summer seasons.

25) It is harder than you would think to come up with that many random things.

How was that Ray?

Besides all that, work has been ok this week. I had to work 8-9:30 on Tuesday due to the elections (now I know how JRT feels with her schedule!). Now I am doing a booorrrring project. I am excited for the weekend even though I don’t think I am going to get to sleep in… at all… I will have to take some naps :) And my Physical Therapist, Pam, hurt me this week! Normally you would think a foot message would feel good… apparently not post-surgery when you have about 1235425632 knots in the bottom of your foot… That was Wednesday morning and I am still sore from it! But pain is just weakness leaving the body… right?

Anyway, I woke up in a great mood this morning and I think its partially because its nice to wake up and have it already be light outside. I LOVE the spring/summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment