Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whew!

I am exhausted! Worked on packing up my apartment yesterday so that I can move from one apartment to another in the same complex… yippee! I guess I didn’t realize how tiring that would be with crutches! :) I am a little torn about the move however and here is why. I want to start saving some money and in talking with my Dad last night I really don’t think it would be a huge deal to break my lease if need be (I don’t think it costs that much to do, 1 months rent + any rent up to the date of termination). Then dad said something about how someone needs to start coming over to help him so that Seedie (my step-mom) can have a break once in a while. So he asked if I would come over at night sometimes and help him out… in thinking about it, I wonder if it would almost be better for me to move home in order to assist my dad. So what to do? I need to do a lot of praying about it in the next 3 days!!!

Either way, I am moving out of my current apartment and need to finish packing! Needless to say, I will be doing that all night tonight until my head hits the pillow!
On a side note, did you know that drinking 4 cups of green tea helps burn about 80 calories per day? I have been drinking green tea (instead of coffee) and didn’t even know that. Now I am even happier about my decision to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment