Monday, April 27, 2009

Excited!

Wow its been a while since I have blogged (as was so kindly brought to my attention by my bff). So what has been going on in life? Got my cast off a week and a half ago and am walking with one crutch as much as possible. Start physical therapy tomorrow and I want to have a goal of walking with NO crutches by next week.

This week should be busy as I need to start packing up my apartment. I am moving this weekend into a smaller place, although it is still pretty big. I am a little torn about resigning a lease though and here is why… I feel like in a year from now, the possibilities of a pending wedding are pretty good (at least I hope!!) and if that is the case, when I get engaged I would like to move out of my place back home or somewhere that I only have to pay a few hundred per month so I can save for a wedding. If I sign a year lease, then I would have to break my lease… if I sign a 6 month lease, rent will probably be more expensive. Plus, I don’t know what that boy is thinking as far as when our future is going to start and I don’t want to make any assumptions and every time I try to skirt around the question, he doesn’t really get it…. Perhaps I should just come out with it and ask him about it specifically… what do you think?

I am really excited about the future in general right now! More than I have been in a long time. I can’t even explain it. I had a great weekend and learned so much. I think the nicer weather helps too. But, I see what I am doing in business as my future. It is going to be my carrier. I am so excited about blessing so many people’s lives with what I have to share and getting more of my time back. Someday, when I make enough that I don’t have to work anymore, I can volunteer places that I don’t have the time to volunteer at now. Like the ALS association. There are so many lives that I can impact that I cant right now in my job. I have always loved to help and serve others and I don’t have that ability at my job. It will be an avenue to help people financially but most importantly, I will be able to reach so many more people with The Message of God’s love and I will help Grow the Kingdom and Fill the Book of Life. The best part is the love of my life is excited about it too and that gets me even more excited (how many times can I say excited in one blog?). It is just so nice to be on the same page as each other and to dream together and work towards a common goal and purpose together.

I am just happy :)
PS - Ray, you need to tell me what you want for your BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just want you two to come out to dinner on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete